The winery is located in the municipality of Valdepeñas, 200 Km From Madrid, communicated with the Madrid-Andalusia motorway A-4.
The area of the warehouse is approximately 2,700 m2.
It consists of a main building, where the offices are located, a warehouse for elaboration with the storage of concrete and stainless steel, another warehouse with the storage of ceramic, two caves, one of them has
barrels and cement deposits, the other one has a bottling, storage and area of cold stabilization and isotherm deposits. All the buildings are original and preserved in the perfect condition, clean and well maintained.
There is possibility of expansion of buildings and deposits into the spacious central courtyard.
The transfer lines are made by sleeves. For the control water lines in the fermentation there is an installation made in PVC. The cave of barrels in the lower level has approximately 350 m2 with the capacity for more than
300 barrels and 14 cement tanks, in addition to the installation of a forklift.
Currently, wines with Denomination of Origin Valdepeñas and wines without geographical indication are made and bottled under 6 different brands owned by the winery. Bottled wines range from common wines to young wines, crianza, reserva y gran reserva.
The wines of the winery are marketed in the national and international market, The winery has the permits and
the experience for export. The winery has all the necessary documents and certificates for the elaboration, bottling and export of wines.
2. MACHINERY AND PRODUCTION CAPACITY
The machinery and equipment of the winery are in the perfect condition, due to the adequate maintenance and
constant control.The majority of the machinery used for both processing and bottling is made of stainless steel.
The processing capacity of the machinery is 25,000 kg / hour of grapes approximately and bottling capacity is 3,000 Bot. / Hour approx.
The total capacity of the winery is approximately 1.6 million liters, with the possibility of expansion with stainless steel tanks.
List of machines:
• Weighing scale up to 40 tonnes
• Wormhole with stainless steel worm.
• Stainless steel destemmer / crusher.
• Stainless steel vintage pump.
• 2 stainless steel tanks of 21,000 liters, with shirts for the control of temperature during processing.
• Marzola Decanter.
• Marzola continuous press.
• Piston pump for grape processing.
• 2 mono pumps.
• 4 transfer pumps.
• 45 concrete tanks from 12,800 to 15,200 liters.
• 24 ceramic tanks from 6,720 to 8,000 liters.
• 6 square concrete tanks from 23,000 to 35,000 liters.
• 6 isothermal polyester reservoirs of 18,000 liters.
• 14 concrete tanks of 5,760 liters.
• 60 concrete tanks from 6,400 to 9,100 liters.
• 2 Forklift trucks.
• 2 transport vans.
• Stainless steel bottling line, with filler / stopper, distributor and capper, self-adhesive labeling and glue labeling.
• 2 rinse filters.
• 1 thermostat / pasteurizer
• Bottle washer (not used).
• 50 wooden box for breeding bottled wines, 550 Bot./box approximately.
• Pressure group.
• Cold scraper equipment for stabilization and fermentation.
There are other spaces enabled for storage and use that are not indicated in the previous listing and that are used for the daily work, as well as other necessary machinery and utensils that are not indicated.